Category: Sample Data-Articles
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Giving financial support. To effectively run KSCF programs and activities in schools, KSCF heavily depends on donations and financial support of partners.Our yearly budget is about $ 300,000. To meet our yearly budget, the KSCF depends solely on sacrificial donations from believers who have the burden for students’ ministry.
- Prayer. You can support by praying for KSCF.
- Getting involved by going for a mission with us.
Donate to KSCF:
Among our Partners are:
- National Council of Churches of Kenya(N.C.C.K)
- International Christian Centre (I.C.C)
- A.C.K All Saints Cathedral
- Christ Is The Answer Ministries (C.I.T.A.M).
- Parklands Baptist
- Nairobi Baptist.
- Kenyatta University Fellowship
- Deliverance Church, Kahawa Sukari
- Grace Community Church, Reno, USA
- World Vision
- FOCUS-Kenya (To contact FOCUS-Kenya, click www.focuskenya.org)
- Bible Translation & literacy (B.T.L)
- Compassion International, Kenya
- Scripture Union
- St. Andrews P.C.E.A Church
- Kingdom Life Church
- Harvest Centre Fellowship
- One Hope
- Life Ministry
- Bible Society of Kenya
- Park Road Fellowship
- Teachers Service Commission