KSCF NATIONAL LEADERS AND P2P TRAINERS FORUM
- Published on Friday, 03 May 2013 08:29
- Hits: 1075
25-28th February, 2018 @ Alliance High School.
RE: INVITATION TO ATTEND THE KENYA STUDENTS’ CHRITAIN FELLOWSHIP (KSCF) NATIONAL LEADERS AND P2P TRAINERS FORUM ON 25TH – 28th FEBRUARY, 2018.
Kenya Students’ Christian Fellowship (KSCF) has organized a training targeting Christian Union (CU) Patrons, Chaplains, Regional/County/Sub County leaders and all the P2P trainers. The cost of the forum is Kshs. 2,000 per delegate as the office has subsidized the cost by half.
This forum is aimed at preparing leaders on their participation during the National Convention which will run from 9th to 15th April at Ng’iya Girls, Siaya County.
It will focus on empowering attendees on the following areas:
1. School based Ministry approach: developing strategies on leading school based programs and activities.
2. Team based Ministry approach: how to form, grow the teams to be effective in student ministry.
3. Beyond 2018: How the ministry is to be carried to enhance effectiveness and impart the students.
4. Witnessing: skills to reach out within a minute
Kindly take note that the office has also organized a training for Regional Travelling Secretaries (RTS) & School Ministry Facilitators (SMF) from 23rd to 25th February, 2018. Therefore every county is required to identify a school ministry facilitator with the following credentials to attend the training:
1. A mature committed Christian
2. Minimum educational level form four
3. Interested to give time to participate in student ministry
4. One with good repute in the local area team
5. One with sound doctrine
The SMF and RTS training will cost Kshs. 3,500. The region/ County are requested to support the SMF & RTS to attend the training. The reporting is 23rd February, 5pm at KSCF office. They will later join leaders for their training on 25th February, 2018. Kindly make your plans to avail yourself and the SMF/RTS.
Thank you in advance.